VSTO beginner
kplkumar
2010-02-05 17:41:09 UTC
I really did not know where to post this, but since VSTO works interop
with office tools, thought I'd put it down here.

I need a walkthrough or a tutorial for automating Word.
Given the data I want to populate an application form in Word and
output it to a local folder.

Can anyone tell me how to do this using VSTO? Thanks.
Jason Keats
2010-02-06 00:35:00 UTC
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-au/library/b4sxc2ce.aspx